S.T. Percy Building – Main

S. T. Percy acquired this site between 1904 and 1909, and the present structure was erected in 1909, replacing earlier retail businesses. First tenants of the building were a saloon and a lunch counter. Furniture, grocery, shoe and drug stores have occupied the building since 1914. The small, brick, two-story structure is in poor condition; the storefronts have been altered, brick surfaces painted and structural settling is evident.

Leave a Comment