Purple Land Management for the restoration of the Winfield Garage, now named Winfield Place. 210 East 8th Street.
Designed by the prestigious architectural firm of Sanguinet and Staats, the structure was built by W.C. Hedrick Construction Company as a parking garage for the Winfield Hotel, now the Texas Hotel. When completed in 1920, the garage’s capacity was 300 cars.
In the early 80’s the original operable windows had been replaced with plate glass. The project included the installation of operable windows, the resolution of structure issues, the inclusion of a game room-lounge, two floors of office space and private parking for a limited number of users.